Each year, governance projects proposing concrete solutions to global challenges are invited to the Forum’s Space for Solutions and contribute to debates. The solutions highlighted at the Forum are beyond the conception stage and stand out by their international and cooperative dimension, and their capacity to create sustainable change in global governance. Due to the uncertainties linked to the evolution of the Covid-19 pandemic, project leaders’ participation at the fourth edition of the Forum could be physical (hybrid) or virtual.
This year, the Forum will showcase 80 projects tackling the issues at the core of the fourth edition, and invites applications from projects working exclusively on one of the following themes:
- Fighting against the Covid-19 crisis
- Better governing the global commons
- Better governing the digital world
- Fighting fake news and threats to the press
- Protecting the civic space in times of Covid-19
- Achieving equality among men and women
- Strengthening South-South cooperation
- Reforming capitalism through the impact economy
Who can participate?
This Call for Projects is open to all governance actors : states, international bodies, local governments, non-governmental organizations, companies, foundations, development agencies, religious groups, associations, think tanks, universities, etc.
Why should you submit your project?
By taking part in the Paris Peace Forum, project leaders will have the unique opportunity to showcase their innovative solution and push their project forward :
- By increasing its visibility, benefiting from the number of visitors as well as the international media coverage of the event
- By presenting it to diverse audiences, through a pitch presentation, as part of a debate, or by scheduling meetings with other participants at your stand
- By connecting with potential partners : senior representatives from participating governments, international organizations, NGOs, companies, philanthropists, experts, journalists, etc.
- By sharing expertise and knowledge with other project leaders and participants from all over the world.
All projects presented at the fourth edition will have the opportunity to be chosen as a Scale-up initiative to benefit from one year of customized support from the Forum to drive visibility, advocacy, partnerships, and organizational structure forward.
How to submit a project?
You can submit your project until 9 may 2021 at 11:59 pm (Paris time) on the website of Paris Peace Forum.
About the Paris Peace Forum
Founded in 2018, the Paris Peace Forum brings together Heads of State and Government, International organisations, civil society and actors from the private sector, on the impulsion of President Macron to reaffirm the importance of multilateralism and collective action. It is organized around three strands:
- the aims: to encourage international cooperation and collective action for a world in peace;
- the means: to present, to discuss and to move forward on concrete and innovative solutions;
- the ambition: to reinforce, to rethink and to create new rules, new standards and new best practices.