Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs Jean-Yves Le Drian will meet with the other G7 foreign ministers in Dinard and Saint Malo on 5 and 6 April 2019.
- Foreign ministers communiqué
- Dinard declaration on the partnership for a comprehensive and sustainable strategy to combat illicit trafficking in the Sahel region
- Dinard declaration on women, peace and security
- Dinard declaration on the cyber norm initiative
- 2019 G7 Statement on Non-Proliferation and Disarmament
- G7 NPDG Declaration on the Countering of Illicit and/or Destabilising Missile Activities
Copyright-free photographs will be uploaded to the Flickr account of the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs