Matthias Fekl, Minister of State for Foreign Trade, the Promotion of Tourism and French Nationals Abroad, received the seven coordinators for the priority export sectors:
- Gérard Wolf, for the “enhancing urban living” sector;
- Jean-Patrick Lajonchère, for the “healthcare products and services” sector;
- Xavier Duportet, for the “emerging technologies” sector;
- Jean-Emmanuel Sauvée, for the “French-style tourism” sector;
- Catherine Chavrier, for the “better nutrition” sector;
- Isabelle Giordano, for the “entertainment and culture” sector;
- Jean Ballandras, for the “renewable energy” sector.
The coordinators are appointed by the minister of foreign affairs and international development to help - on a voluntary basis - develop and promote French exports. Their expertise enables them to identify the barriers to exporting that French firms may face, especially SMEs.