List of compelling reasons for travel to/from "red" countries

List of compelling reasons for travel to/from red countries
To a “red” countryFrom a “red” country
Foreign nationals returning to their countries. French nationals, as well as their partners (spouses, civil partners, or cohabiters) and children.
Death of a direct family member (grandparents, parents, children and siblings) / visit to a person in critical condition for direct family members (grandparents, parents, children and siblings). Evidence required: death certificate, medical certificate certifying the situation of the person in critical condition, proof of family membership. European Union nationals or equivalents, as well as their partners (spouses, civil partners, or cohabiters) and children, with their main residence in France.
Visitors travelling to France to exercise custodial rights recognized by a court ruling. Evidence required: court ruling and proof of place of residence. Nationals of third countries with a valid European or French residence permit or long-stay visa with their main residence in France (valid only if the outbound journey took place before 31 January 2021 or was justified by pressing grounds).
Persons summoned by a judicial or administrative authority. Evidence required: summons. Nationals of third countries with a long-stay visa issued on the grounds of family reunification or family reunification of refugees, beneficiaries of subsidiary protection and stateless persons.
Persons for whom it is legally or economically impossible to remain in the territory where they are located or who are subject to an expulsion measure. Evidence required: Expiring residence permit, proof of severance, etc. Students enrolled in French as a foreign language (FLE) courses prior to enrolment in higher education, or accepted in orals for entrance exams in French higher education institutions or enrolled for the academic year 2021-2022; researchers or teaching staff (including language assistants) moving to France at the invitation of a research centre for research activities absolutely requiring their physical presence, as well as their partners (spouses, civil partners, or cohabiters, subject to evidence of cohabitation) and children.
Participants in a university exchange programme. Evidence required: certificate of enrolment issued by the establishment. Persons working in the land, sea and air transport sectors and transport service providers, including drivers of any vehicle for transport of goods to be used in the French territory and those which are only in transit, or such persons travelling as passengers to reach their departure base or for the purpose of training.
Persons travelling on grounds of critical medical emergencies (patient and an accompanying person, if necessary). Evidence required: medical certificate, proof of scheduled hospitalization, etc. Foreign nationals serving in a diplomatic or consular mission or an international organization headquartered or having an office in France, and their partners and children.
Persons on assignments essential for an economic activity, requiring physical presence, that cannot be postponed or of which postponement or cancellation would be impossible or have disproportionate consequences (such as transport professionals). Evidence required: certificate from employers, professional ID for crews ensuring international goods transport, international passenger transport, and international maritime transport. Persons transiting for less than 24 hours in an international zone.
Health professionals and researchers helping to fight COVID-19 or taking part in cooperation activities of major interest in terms of health. Evidence required: professional ID.
Persons on occasional assignments linked to the exercise of public sector activities (including diplomatic missions and assignments essential to the implementation of operational contracts of the armed forces or military corps) that cannot be postponed. Evidence required: professional ID, travel order.
High-level professional sportspeople to take part in events approved by the Ministry of Sport. Evidence required: professional ID, certificate issued by event organizer in liaison with the Ministry of Sport.