decree of June 8, 2011, provided for a career termination mechanism enabling senior Foreign Ministry officials to take definitive early retirement between the ages of 58 and 62, in exchange for a sum corresponding to approximately one year’s salary.
Dominique de Villepin, a top-level minister plenipotentiary, made a request in September 2013 to make use of this system."
In this section
- Situation of Mr. de Villepin (12.03.14)
- 21st Ambassadors’ Conference - Speech by François Hollande, President of the Republic (27.08.13)
- Signing of an agreement between the Crisis Center and the Magellan Network (26.03.13)
- Meeting between the minister and the Secretary General of the OIC (02.10.12)
- Security of French nationals abroad (Q&A - Excerpt from the daily press briefing - 19.09.12)
- Interview given by Laurent Fabius to France Info (excerpts- 19.09.12)
- Reactions to the anti-Islam film (Q&A - Excerpt from the daily press briefing - 18.09.12)
- European Heritage Days at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (15-16.09.12)
- France and the New Arab World - Speech by Laurent Fabius (27.06.12)
- Interview given by Laurent Fabius to "Le Monde" (excerpts - 29.05.12)