Meeting between M. Laurent Fabius and the UN Secretary-General (May 18, 2012)
Tomorrow, 19 May, M. Laurent Fabius will visit New York, where he will meet Mr Ban Ki-moon.
This first meeting with the United Nations Secretary-General will be an opportunity for the Foreign Minister to discuss with him the crises in which the UN is involved, particularly Syria, the Sahel, the Horn of Africa and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
The Minister will also discuss preparations for the Rio+20 Conference on Sustainable Development.
- Guide to the United Nations
- Download the guide to the United Nations
- Current United Nations peacekeeping operations
- Main United Nations sites
- The United Nations in films