Meeting between Laurent Fabius and Ban Ki-moon, UN Secretary-General (October 8, 2012)
Laurent Fabius, Minister of Foreign Affairs, will receive at the Quai d’Orsay, Ban Ki-moon, UN Secretary-General on october 8.
Ban Ki-moon is visiting Paris on the occasion of the meeting of the 190th Session of the UNESCO Executive Board on October 9. He will make a statement to the permanent delegates.
The UN Secretary-General will also discuss key international issues with President Hollande, the prime minister and the minister of foreign affairs.
- Guide to the United Nations
- Download the guide to the United Nations
- Current United Nations peacekeeping operations
- Main United Nations sites
- The United Nations in films