A favourable environment for innovation
Three key sectors for the national strategy
The Ministry of Higher Education and Research launched the National Research and Innovation Strategy (SNRI) in 2009. The Strategy is the result of broad-based coordination of research and innovation operators, ﬁnancing agencies, social and economic players, non-proﬁts and civil society. Its purpose is to guide research over the coming years. Three key sectors have been identiﬁed: bio-, eco- and nano-technologies. The idea is to deﬁne a favourable environment for innovation, which is competitive on the European and international stage, by promoting collaboration between public research bodies and businesses.
- France and higher vocational education abroad (July 2011)
- Promoting French expertise internationally (June 2011)
- France's Action to Promote Innovation (December 2010)
- French external action for education in developing countries (2010-2015)
- Quality Charter for French Government Foreign Scholars (2008)