United Nations – Meeting between the minister and Jan Eliasson (February 19, 2016)
This meeting provided an opportunity for the minister to underscore the importance that France attaches to the work of the United Nations.
Jean-Marc Ayrault and Jan Eliasson took stock of the main current crises, notably in Syria, as well as the humanitarian challenges in the run-up to the World Humanitarian Summit due to take place in Istanbul on May 23 and 24. They reviewed the implementation of the Paris climate agreement.
- Permanent Mission of France to the United Nations
- Guide to the United Nations
- Download the guide to the United Nations
- Current United Nations peacekeeping operations
- Main United Nations sites
- The United Nations in films
- Useful links
- The World Bank