The Ministry of Foreign Affairs strives to regularly overhaul its online public services.
It publishes a Conseils aux voyageurs (Travellers’ advice) smartphone and tablet application, allowing anyone to remain updated in real time of any new alert and to consult country and thematic files (health, safety, transport, etc.).
- download the “Conseils aux voyageurs” application for iPad from iTunes
- download the “Conseils aux voyageurs” application for Android tablets from Google Play
- download the “Conseils aux voyageurs” application for iPhone and iPod Touch
- download the “Conseils aux voyageurs” application for Android smartphones
This tablet application enhances the existing public service offer thanks to the Conseils aux voyageurs (Travellers’ advice) section of the France Diplomatie website and the @ConseilsVoyages Twitter account.
In terms of assistance for French nationals, apart from practical information sections on its website, such as Français à l’étranger (French nationals abroad) and Adopter à l’étranger (adopting abroad), for example, the Ministry also offers online services for travellers and French expatriates:
- The Ariane application allows French travellers who wish to do so to post information about their trips abroad. These data are used only in the case of crisis, by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Crisis Centre and embassies, so as to contact users if emergency operations are organized.
- The online Monconsulat.fr service allows French expatriates to consult and update their personal data, electoral status and security data.
Updated : November 2013