With locations throughout the world offering French courses and more generally championing cultural diversity, the Alliances françaises centres promote the universal values of mutual respect, freedom of expression and individual emancipation through culture.» Read more ...
In this section
- The French Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ prize-winning use of social networks (12.13)
- "Diplomatie" web portal (10.02.14)
- Launch of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ new Twitter console (24.02.14)
- Internet Governance - Joint statement by Laurent Fabius and Fleur Pellerin (18.03.14)
- Internet governance – Decision by the ICANN Board (27.03.14)
- The digital future of Alliances françaises (29.01.15)