A delegation of the Arab Ambassadors Council in Paris was received at the Quai d’Orsay on November 17 in order to convey a message of condolence from the League of Arab States, following the attacks that plunged France into mourning on the night of November 13. The delegation condemned, in the strongest possible terms, these heinous terrorist attacks carried out by Daesh. It reaffirmed the commitment made by the governments of the member countries of the Arab League to continue, alongside (...)» Read more ...
In this section
- Global Counterterrorism Forum (07.06.12)
- Madrid Conference on Victims of Terrorism (09-10.07.12)
- G20 Statement on the fight against terrorism (11.17.15)
- Terrorism – Execution of two hostages by Daesh – Statement by Laurent Fabius, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Development (11.18.15)
- Terrorism – Daesh – Condolences offered by the League of Arab States (11.17.15)