The Warsaw conference allows us to take an essential step toward reaching a universal agreement on climate change in Paris in 2015 thanks to the EU’s persistence. All states must declare their contributions to reducing greenhouse gas emissions before the Paris conference so that they can be assessed in the first half of 2015.
In this section
- World Water Forum in Marseille
- 6th World Water Forum : "Time for solutions" (12-17.03.12)
- World Water Forum in Marseille – Review (12–17.03.12)
- Other events
- Conclusions of the Climate Change Conference in Warsaw (COP19) – Joint communiqué (26.11.13)
- Report - Local governments in the run-up to Paris Climate 2015: from local stakeholders to global facilitators (November 2013)