France, represented by Laurent Fabius, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ms. Delphine Batho, Minister of Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy, Mr. Pascal Canfin, Minister Delegate for Development, and the European Union underscored throughout the conference the lack of efforts to combat climate change and the need to make further progress with respect to the environmental transition in order to reduce greenhouse gases.
In this section
- Rio+20 United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development
- The United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development, called “Rio+20” or “Rio 2012”, will be held in Rio, Brazil on 20-22 June 2012.
- Copenhaguen Summit
- Copenhagen Summit objectives: joint appeal issued by France and Ethiopia, representing Africa (15.12.09)
- Copenhagen Summit: Russia's commitment (14.12.09)
- Durban Conference (28 Nov - 9 Dec 2011)
- Climate Chronology
- The issues of COP17
- 17th International Conference on Climate Change (Durban - Nov. 28-Dec. 9.11)
- Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change in Doha – Final Agreement (08.12.12)
- Visit by Laurent Fabius to Doha (05-07.12.12)
- International climate negotiations – Doha (26.11-07.12.12)
- 25th anniversary of the Montreal Protocol for the Protection of the Ozone Layer (14.09.12)