Scientific and technical intelligence
Research institutes and businesses can visit the Agence pour la Diffusion de l’Information Technologique (ADIT) website to access scientific intelligence produced by France’s diplomatic resources. ADIT operates on behalf of the MAEE and the Ministry of Higher Education and Research, fulfilling four key missions:
Exploiting and disseminating international technological and strategic information gathered by the scientific and technical services of French Embassies, for the benefit of the French economy; key resources include an international information portal www.bulletins-electroniques.com and technology intelligence platforms www.vigies.com.
Organising and supporting the scientific, cultural and cooperation services of French Embassies.
Promoting active scientific and technological intelligence to support French research and researchers.
Implementing the findings of global technological and strategic information to support the development of French competitiveness clusters and centres of excellence and their governance.
Updated on : 07.04.11
- France and higher vocational education abroad (July 2011)
- Promoting French expertise internationally (June 2011)
- France's Action to Promote Innovation (December 2010)
- French external action for education in developing countries (2010-2015)
- Quality Charter for French Government Foreign Scholars (2008)