Involvement of Players in the field
- L’Association nationale de la recherche et de la technologie: public-private partnerships
The ANRT (National Research and Technology Association) brings together public and private- sector players in research and innovation. Its main actions are the CIFRE system, the FutuRIS (Research Innovation Society) forecasting platform and efforts to improve research partnership practices with the Europe Department.
- Sophia Antipolis Foundation: running a world-class technology park
Sophia Antipolis was founded forty years ago by Senator Pierre Lafitte in the Alpes-Maritimes Department. It is the ﬁrst French technology park and a model of successful innovation development that has a world-wide reputation. The Sophia Antipolis Foundation runs the park and organises events aimed at fostering entrepreneurship and supporting innovation projects. Its actions are part of a European and international effort.
- The C.U.R.I.E. network: disseminating best practices
The network is dedicated to research optimisation and technology transfers. Its members are universities, higher institutes, industrialists and investors. The network contributes to the dissemination of best practices by organising services and training for optimisation professionals.
- RETIS: enhanced support for innovative businesses
RETIS is an association that brings together European business and innovation centres, business incubators, technology parks and competitiveness clusters. It has three main missions: lobbying and communication on behalf of innovation support structures, network facilitation and training for members. RETIS supports the development of some 12,000 innovative companies throughout France and is developing international actions in partnership with the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs.
- France and higher vocational education abroad (July 2011)
- Promoting French expertise internationally (June 2011)
- France's Action to Promote Innovation (December 2010)
- French external action for education in developing countries (2010-2015)
- Quality Charter for French Government Foreign Scholars (2008)