With locations throughout the world offering French courses and more generally championing cultural diversity, the Alliances françaises centres promote the universal values of mutual respect, freedom of expression and individual emancipation through culture.
In this section
- The digital future of Alliances françaises (29.01.15)
- Internet governance – Decision by the ICANN Board (27.03.14)
- Internet Governance - Joint statement by Laurent Fabius and Fleur Pellerin (18.03.14)
- Launch of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ new Twitter console (24.02.14)
- "Diplomatie" web portal (10.02.14)
- The French Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ prize-winning use of social networks (12.13)