Internet governance – Decision by the ICANN Board (March 27, 2014)
France is closely monitoring the process to create domain names with the extension “.vin” and “.wine” envisaged by the regulatory authority for domain names on the Internet, ICANN.
In this section
- Internet governance – Decision by the ICANN Board (27.03.14)
- Internet Governance - Joint statement by Laurent Fabius and Fleur Pellerin (18.03.14)
- Launch of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ new Twitter console (24.02.14)
- "Diplomatie" web portal (10.02.14)
- The French Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ prize-winning use of social networks (12.13)