General Affairs/External Relations Councils
The EU’s southern neighborhood will be a major topic of discussion, in particular the situation in Syria following the meeting of the Friends of the Syrian People group in Istanbul on April 20. The Council will return to the question of lifting the arms embargo and easing the oil embargo in order to revitalize economic activity in the liberated zones. The ministers will also discuss the political situation in Lebanon and Egypt.
In this section
- Last General Affairs/External Relations Council
- Laurent Fabius’s participation in the EU Foreign Affairs Council meeting (May 27.05.13)
- Thierry Repentin’s participation in the General Affairs Council meeting (22.04.13)
- Thierry Repentin’s participation in the Foreign Affairs Council meeting (22.04.13)
- General Affairs Council meeting (24.07.12)