The UN and Syria
In a decision adopted by 40 votes to one on February 4, the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) condemned the use of chlorine gas in Syria. The OPCW Director-General will forward the reports of the fact-finding mission to the UN Security Council.
In this section
- Syria – OPCW’s condemnation of the use of chlorine gas (04.02.15)
- Syria – United Nations – Adoption of a UN Security Council resolution on the delivery of humanitarian assistance (14.07.14)
- Security Council Meeting on the “Caesar” report concerning mass torture perpetrated by the Syrian regime (15.04.14)
- Kidnapping of 21 UNDOF peacekeepers in the Golan Heights (07.03.13)
- Syria – Publication of the report by the UN Commission of Inquiry on Syria (19.02.13)