On September 18, Laurent Fabius will participate in the inauguration of the 2015-2016 France-Korea Year at the Palais de Chaillot in Paris in the presence of Korean Prime Minister Hwang Kyo-ahn, who is conducting an official visit to France from September 16 to 19, and Fleur Pellerin, Minister of Culture and Communication.» Read more ...
In this section
- News about the cooperation network - First joint committee on the France-Korea Year (16.04.14)
- South Korea – Ferry disaster (16.04.14)
- South Korea – Signing by Airbus Helicopters and Korea Aerospace Industries of a development and manufacture contract (16.03.15)
- Development – Education – Annick Girardin’s visit to South Korea (21-22.05.15)
- Korea – Launch of France-Korea Year (09.18.15)