The main goal of the visit is to highlight the richness of French-Japanese cultural relations. During the fourth edition of the “Nuit blanche” event in Kyoto, Mr. Laurent Fabius will inaugurate on October 4 the renovated Villa Kujoyama, a unique French residence for artists in Asia and a symbolic venue for cultural dialogue between France and Japan.
In this section
- Laurent Fabius’s visit to Japan (04-05.10.14)
- Signing of a partnership agreement between the Japanese group, Kashiyama Industries, and the French company, Poma (30.09.14)
- Japan – Volcanic eruption (27.09.14)
- Japan – Entry into force of the 1980 Hague Convention (02.04.14)
- Japan – Third anniversary of the disaster of March 11, 2011 (11.03.14)
- Japan - Execution of three convicted persons (21.02.13)