Guinea-Bissau – Land mine explosion (September 27, 2014)
France regrets the death of 21 people in the north of the country on September 27 following the explosion that took place when a minibus struck a land mine.» Read more ...
In this section
- Guinea-Bissau – Formation of a national unity government (10.06.13)
- Guinea-Bissau - General elections (13.04.14)
- Guinea-Bissau – Announcement of the final results of the second round of the presidential elections (18.05.14)
- Guinea-Bissau – United Nations – Appointment of Mr. Miguel Trovoada (16.07.14)
- Guinea-Bissau – Land mine explosion (27.09.14)