“Dear Mr. Mayor,
Following the disaster that so severely struck your friendly city and its people, I want to express our deep sadness and solidarity.
I assure you of my full support in this tragic ordeal and ask you to kindly convey the French people’s fraternal solidarity to the victims’ families and loved ones.”» Read more ...
In this section
- China - Explosion in Tianjin – Message from Laurent Fabius (13.08.15)
- China - Sinking of a ship on the Yangtze River (01.06.15)
- Cultural network update – China – 10th anniversary of the "Croisements" festival (10.06-10.07.15)
- Economic diplomacy – China – Laurent Fabius to receive Hong Kong/Europe Business Council (11.05.15)
- China – Economic diplomacy – Signing of a contract for the new streetcar line in Shanghai by Alstom (21.04.15)
- Economic diplomacy – China – Cooperation in the agri-food sector (01.03.15)
- China - Economic diplomacy – Joint press conference by Laurent Fabius and Martine Aubry (24.11.14)
- China – Fourth conference on French-Chinese decentralized cooperation (06-07.11.14)
- China – Economic diplomacy – Project to build a new sustainable city in Wuhan (29.10.14)
- China – Cultural network update – “Long Ma, Spirit of the Horse Dragon” show (17-19.10.14)
- China – First session of the high-level dialogue between France and China on human exchanges (18.09.14)
- China – Release of attorney Gao Zhisheng (07.08.14)
- China - Earthquake (03.08.14)
- China – Attacks in Urumqi (22.05.14)
- Historical documentary "Behind the Scenes of the Recognition of the People’s Republic of China"
- China – Sentencing of Xu Zhiyong and two activists from the New Citizens Movement (29.01.14)
- Visit by Mr. Laurent Fabius to China (12-13.04.13)
- Telephone conversation between Laurent Fabius and his Chinese counterpart, Wang Yi (18.03.13)