China – Release of attorney Gao Zhisheng (August 7)
France was pleased to learn of yesterday’s release of lawyer Gao Zhisheng. France and its European partners had repeatedly called for his release.
In this section
- China – First session of the high-level dialogue between France and China on human exchanges (18.09.14)
- China – Release of attorney Gao Zhisheng (07.08.14)
- China - Earthquake (03.08.14)
- China – Attacks in Urumqi (22.05.14)
- Historical documentary "Behind the Scenes of the Recognition of the People's Republic of China"
- China – Sentencing of Xu Zhiyong and two activists from the New Citizens Movement (29.01.14)
- Visit by Mr. Laurent Fabius to China (12-13.04.13)
- Telephone conversation between Laurent Fabius and his Chinese counterpart, Wang Yi (18.03.13)
- Diplomatic Photo Gallery
- France / China (in French)