Laurent Fabius, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Development, and Martine Aubry, Mayor of Lille, Special Representative of Laurent Fabius for China, will tomorrow present at the Quai d’Orsay our economic diplomacy actions. They will notably take stock of progress on the sustainable city project in Wuhan, a flagship French-Chinese initiative, in the run-up to the 2015 Paris Climate Conference.
In this section
- China - Economic diplomacy – Joint press conference by Laurent Fabius and Martine Aubry (24.11.14)
- China – Fourth conference on French-Chinese decentralized cooperation (06-07.11.14)
- China – Economic diplomacy – Project to build a new sustainable city in Wuhan (29.10.14)
- China – Cultural network update – “Long Ma, Spirit of the Horse Dragon” show (17-19.10.14)
- China – First session of the high-level dialogue between France and China on human exchanges (18.09.14)
- China – Release of attorney Gao Zhisheng (07.08.14)
- China - Earthquake (03.08.14)
- China – Attacks in Urumqi (22.05.14)
- Historical documentary "Behind the Scenes of the Recognition of the People's Republic of China"
- China – Sentencing of Xu Zhiyong and two activists from the New Citizens Movement (29.01.14)
- Visit by Mr. Laurent Fabius to China (12-13.04.13)
- Telephone conversation between Laurent Fabius and his Chinese counterpart, Wang Yi (18.03.13)
- Diplomatic Photo Gallery
- France / China (in French)