With rescue operations having ended on Saturday 13 February, France expresses its sadness in the face of the heavy human toll of the earthquake that occurred on 6 February in Tainan, southern Taiwan.
It extends its condolences to the victims’ families and expresses its solidarity with all Taiwanese people in this period of mourning.
- Key references
- Useful links
- More information on the website of the ministry (in French)
- ASEM-DUO Fellowship Programme
- South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations
- Asian Development Bank
- United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific
- United Nations Economic & Social Commission for Western Asia
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation