Jean-Marie Le Guen, Minister of State for Development and Francophonie, chaired the Council of Ministers of the Indian Ocean Commission in Saint-Denis-de-La-Réunion.
This Council meeting provided an opportunity to take stock of the French presidency which focused on three priorities: security, environmental protection and connectivity.
Following the Council meeting, France hold over the presidency of the organization to the Republic of Mauritius.
- Key references
- Useful links
- More information on the website of the ministry (in French)
- ASEM-DUO Fellowship Programme
- South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations
- Asian Development Bank
- United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific
- United Nations Economic & Social Commission for Western Asia
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation